setting

Versuri | Versuri Online | Versuri Muzica: Mike Diamondz – Girl I Want You

Mike Diamondz – Girl I Want You

Mike Diamondz – Girl I Want You


Yeah, there’s one more thing I need to tell you, baby I remember the time I fell in love with a stranger Now it’s cold at night, without you it’s like I’m always in danger I want you so bad, oh girl I think I’m losing my mind It was late that night, we were doing it together so fine Oh love Let’s give it up way before this morning And take it up to the place that we dreaming Let’s fill it up with the things that we promised Needing you, needing me for loving Girl, I want you Girl, I want you Girl, I want you Yes I want you Girl, I want you Girl, I want you Girl, I want you Yes I want you Let’s have a little trip, cruise around the world I’mma show you how to treat you like a girl If you choose me, girl, I’mma keep it low Do you wanna dance, ‘cause I got so much more So keep it going, we party Have a little ash, get naughty Do you wanna stretch, get down with it Sip another one, I’m up for it Let’s give it up way before this morning And take it up to the place that we dreaming Let’s fill it up with the things that we promised Needing you, needing me for loving Girl, I want you Girl, I want you Girl, I want you Yes I want you Girl, I want you Girl, I want you Girl, I want you Yes I want you Come on shake yourself Let me see the way you lift that thing What’s up, are you ready to jump in the pool The fire’s getting up in the room Let’s tear the roof up Bottle in my hand, with you I grew up To the moon and back And forth and back and forth Let’s give it up way before this morning And take it up to the place that we dreaming Let’s fill it up with the things that we promised Needing you, needing me for loving Girl, I want you Girl, I want you Girl, I want you Yes I want you Girl, I want you Girl, I want you Girl, I want you Yes I want you

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Copyright © Versuri | Versuri Online | Versuri Muzica Urang-kurai